Friday, July 27, 2007

Weigh-In Week 7




251.8! That's what the scale said this morning. A loss of 5.4lbs.

I told you I had a good feeling about this week. I guess I was just retaining water last Friday. I made my lovely wife double check the scale just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. She was kind enough to point out that I am only 1.8 pounds away from showing up on the weight chart. Woo-hoo!



Our winner this week is Nato. Even though he was nearly 2 lbs. off with his guess, Nate was still the closest. For his ability to randomly guess better than the rest of ya all, Nate will be receiving a package of Flat Out of his very own. If he plays his cards right, he may even be invited over for a Flat Out Pizza night.

Thanks for guessing everybody. Have a great weekend.

Tony
7/27: 251.8 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
31.8 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can now subscribe to this blog via e-mail.

7 comments:

Em said...

WAY TO GO, TONY!

ElleTeeJay said...

Hip, hip, hurray! What a fantastic loss! I am so proud of you!

My update:
Lost this week: 1.0
Total weight loss: 16.8
5.2 pounds left to reach my initial goal by Labor Day

Nato said...

Woot!

And to think I down-scaled my guess thinking I didn't want to overshoot, or jinx you!

I had kinda hoped that the prize of "Flat-Out" was a late 70's road movie ala Convoy! but I guess pizza is alright in my book too. Lookin forward to it.

We should get you a prize.. a case of white T-s for example..

Johnson's are kickin behind.

~Nato

Em said...

Your wife needs a blog so I can thank her! You guys are fantastic! Thanks for the motivation and for all of your kind words.

ElleTeeJay said...

Thank you, Em! We think you're fantastic, too. I'll get that blog of mine started one of these days...maybe when the girls start kindergarten...

Anonymous said...

Great job Tony & Laura! I check the blog almost everyday to follow your progress.

Your friendly neighbor,
Ali

Anonymous said...

Excellent Job Tony! Way to keep with it. I was thinking about your sore armpits... I water skiied this week (25 cuts tops!) and my entire body hurts - BAD. Regardless of fitness, trying something new hurts! Keep it up!
Anthony