Thursday, July 26, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Conest - Week 7

My armpit muscles hurt. This is how out of shape I am. I did another 12 push ups last night and now my armpit muscles hurt, along with my shoulder muscles and my arm muscles, etc. I guess I'll have to learn the actual names of muscles as part of my new fitness plan.

I am scared to say this for fear of cursing the weigh-in, but I feel really good about this week.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of July 23rd.

Walked / Ran: 11.5 miles

Calories Consumed: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 12565 calories.

Calories Burned: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 28441 calories.

33% of my calories have come from fat.
10% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

48% of my calories came from carbs.

17% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
7/25: 257.2 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
37.2 lbs. to go

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess this week is 2.3 lbs. Keep up the good work.
love,
Evan

Anonymous said...

1.6 Lbs
Keep up the push ups but don't over do it.
Dad

Anonymous said...

I am going with 2.8 lbs this week, good luck Tony! I am so proud of you!

Angie

Anonymous said...

2.4 is my guess this week.
I just weighed in at WW and lost 1.4 lbs this week. I am getting close to where I want to be. Maybe 5 more pounds. I have lost about 10 pounds since I started my own healthy lifestyle journey along with Tony about 6 weeks ago.
Love Mom
Keep up the good work.

Nato said...

Gonna go with 3.1.

Go go gadget arms!

~nato

Anonymous said...

This week I will go with 2.0...

We all enjoyed the prize bread from the win a couple of weeks ago. You will have to share that recipe sometime!

And from the very beginning of this adventure... the "Flat Out Pita Bread" is really good and worth picking up at the store

~Teresa

ElleTeeJay said...

I'll take 1.8...good luck, sweetie!

Em said...

I am going to say 3.0 even! Good luck! I am feeling good about this week, too.

Anonymous said...

2.6

Anonymous said...

My vote is 2.2lbs. May the luck of the Irish be with you (and me too so I can be a winner too!)

I love the blog, by the way!

Cheers:)

Katie C.