Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Slump Is Ended...or at least on hold.

Man did you guys miss a good softball game last night...unless you were there.. We lost by 2 runs to a team that should have killed us, which in my book is a win. We were in the lead most of the game and lost it in the last inning.

I was 3 for 5 at the plate with three great line drives right up the middle. It was such a relief to finally hit the ball. I have felt like such an anchor these last few weeks. Lets hope I can carry it through to next week.

Tony
7/24: 257.2 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
37.2 lbs. to go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great game last night (I was the score keeper). What I am most impressed about though, is that you didn't even mention the picnic afterwards in your blog. A few weeks ago it was a big challenge for you, and now it doesn't even rate a mention. You and I both ate well and neither of us touched the very yummy triffle. You've come a long way. I'm so proud of you. Still your greatest supporter.
Love Mom