Monday, July 30, 2007

Strength Training


Here is the new exercise I invented for Strength Training. I call it Baby Bench Press.


Thanks to a lot of help from my Dad, I have started to put together my strength training routine.

Daily Exercises:
Push Ups (Currently at 12 a day)
Stomach Crunches

Every Other Day Exercises:
Squats
Walking Lunges
Calf Raises
Dips

As I progress, I plan to add some medicine ball exercises and some free weight stuff.

I am continuing to walk every day (or almost every day) and I am adding more running to my route. 6 weeks ago I was doing 2.2 miles in 32 minutes. Now I am at 2.2 miles in 28 to 29 minutes. I figure about .5 miles of that is running.

Tony
7/30: 251.8 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
31.8 lbs. to go

P.S.
I promise to keep the topless photos to a minimum... at least until I'm looking a little buffer. I just couldn't resist this one.

No comments: