Friday, August 17, 2007

Weigh-In Week 10

Greetings from chilly Duluth. After two months of hot, hot, hot and heavy humidity, the chilly weather up here is a blessing. As are these pictures!




242.4! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 3 lbs. exactly.

This was another surprising week for me. My guess would have been around 1.4 lbs. Honestly, I thought ya all were crazy with those high guesses. Looks like you know me better than I know myself.

In even bigger and better news... or maybe I should say smaller and svelter news, my Lovely Wife lost 5.5 lbs. this week. If there was a Weight Watchers meeting any where in the Northland that met on Friday mornings she would have blown past her ten percent. Now she'll have to wait until next week to win her accolades and collect her precious key chain. Way to go sweetie, I am very proud of you!

Our big winner this week was Em! Congratulations Em. Em is a fellow blogger and kindred spirit on her own healthy lifestyle journey and doing very well! She lost 1.2 lbs this week! Double congrats Em.

For being such a good guesser and such a big loser I'll be sending you a little something to help on your journey, a copy of this months Cooking Light magazine, with lots of delicious semi-low calorie recipes for you and your husband to enjoy.

Have a great weekend everybody. I think we are headed to the zoo today to enjoy the nice fall weather.

Tony
8/17: 242.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
22.4 lbs. to go

3 comments:

Em said...

I won, I won!! No way. I had this feeling it was my week.

And it was yours, too. Congratulations, Tony. You have made it so far on this journey. I know we don't know each other in real life, but I really want you to know I am proud of you!

Laura---wow, way to go girl! That is awesome. 5.5 lbs. I would like to see your meal plans lady! I need some help in getting my pounds down!

Tony, I will send you an email here shortly.

And yay for cooler weather! We are headed up north to Traverse City in a few weeks and I am looking forward to that cool air.

Have a nice time up there!

Em

Anonymous said...

Way to go Johnsons!! You both are doing fantastic - keep it up! Have a great time in Duluth. Heather

Anonymous said...

Unreal, you'r both doing great!!!
Dad