Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pan Apple Chciken

I forgot to mention last night was a double recipe Wednesday. My lovely wife slaved away over the hot stove to make Pan Apple Chicken, and I do mean slaved. Pan Apple Chicken is a pain in the butt to make. I need to start reading these recipes a little more closely.

This recipe was so dangerous, my lovely wife injured herself not once, but twice. First when the apple corer got her finger and second when she accidentally got JalapeƱo juice in her eye. And yet she carried on and finished with a flurry. That's why I love her.

It was worth the work though...especially since I didn't do any of it. My Lovely Wife did such a great job that I broke down and had two helpings.

Turns out Pan Apple Chicken isn't so much about the apple though. It's really more of a Mediterranean dish that gets most of it's flavor from the currents and peppers. Still very good... just not what I expected. And watch out for some of those apple slices, they can carry a real kick.

I highly recommend Pan Apple Chicken... but I suggest you save it for a Saturday night or pay my lovely wife to come over and cook it for you.

Tony
8/15: 245.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
25.4 lbs. to go

No comments: