Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lunch with Shaun White

For my afternoon workout today, I biked a few miles into downtown to meet up with my sister for a demo by Shaun White, Kevin Robinson and a few other Target sponsored X-games athletes. It was very cool to see these guys flying through the air in person.

As many of you know, I have been a huge fan of action sports for a long time. I always say the X-games are like my Super Bowl. So this was an amazing experience for me.

Maybe next summer, if I can really get myself in shape, I might have to try skating a half pipe. I'm sure my lovely wife is cringing at the thought!

Here are some pics from my afternoon adventure. Click on an image to see get the big picture.

Matt Hoffman



Kevin Robinson







Shaun White







Some Other Guy



Tony
8/14: 245.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
25.4 lbs. to go

No comments: