Thursday, August 16, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 10

This was a transition week for me. I eased back into my afternoon walk/run workout and settled into my every other day strength workout.

Here is how my non-cardio workouts are shaping up.

Daily:
15 -20 Push-ups
40 Crunches

Every Other Day:
15 Squats
30 Calf Rasies
20-30 Lunges
2 Sets Chest Press with 25 lbs. Dumbbells
1 Set Flys with 25 Lbs. Dumbbells
2 Sets Bicep Curls with 25 lbs. Dumbbells
1 Set Upright Rows with 10 lbs. Dumbbells
1 set Lateral Rasies with 10 lbs. Dumbbells


Once again I have no clue how this week will turn out. I ate less than I did last week and worked out more, but I can't imagine having two big losses two weeks in a row.

My Lovely Wife and I are taking the girls to Duluth tonight. I 'll try to remember to bring my weights along but who knows if I'll find the time to use them. I will for sure bring my running shoes and use those though.

I have one more trip to see Doctor D today so no workout and we will probably eat on the road tonight. We will try and keep it healthy but it is road food. All things to factor into your guess.

The scale is already packed in the car, so I will be sure to update with tomorrows weigh in.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of August 6th.

Walked / Ran: 7.9 miles

Calories Consumed: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 12166 calories.

Calories Burned: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 27860 calories.

31% of my calories have come from fat.
11% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

50% of my calories came from carbs.

19% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
8/16: 245.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
25.4 lbs. to go

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

3.5 lbs! I have to get it right one of these weeks!! :-) Have a great weekend!

Em said...

I am going with 3.0 on the nose.

Anonymous said...

1.8

Anonymous said...

2lbs
Have good weekend
Dad

Anonymous said...

2.4
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Lets go big again! 4.2 lbs. Good luck, and have a great weekend!
Heather

Anonymous said...

2.8 lbs
Have fun in Duluth!
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

You make losing weight sound like fun. I am guessing 2.5lbs.
Katie C.

Anonymous said...

Evan guesses 4.2lbs.

Anonymous said...

2.6
Laura