Monday, June 18, 2007

R.I.P WENDY'S?

Wendy's Says It's Open to Sale of Hamburger Chain

It seems Dave and the squares over at Wendy's have been reading this blog. The company is downgrading it's sales estimates for the year and is seriously considering offering up the hamburger chain for sale.

In my dark days I was a frequent consumer of Wendy's. Thier fries can not be beat. Sometimes I'd stop by in the middle of the day just to get two large fries. I am sure upon realizing they are losing me as a customer, they figured there was no point to going on.

Can McDonald's be far behind?

Tony
6/18: 272 lbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony -

I have to start off by saying I am SO incredibly proud of you!!! This is a wonderful thing you are doing here. I read all of your posts tonight and just want you to know I support you 110% and am ready to motivate and congratulate you as you progress each week.

I know from experience the challanges of weight loss. I have worked at it on and off for many years. I am currently a few lbs higher than I like to be (7 lbs since we are being honest)!!! :>)I have been hitting the WW thing with gusto!!!

After reading this...I am even more inspired to continue on my path. Thank you for that. I am happy you involved me in this wonderful journey and I am looking forward to watching you achieve your goal.

Love,

Angie