Thursday, June 21, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 2

Step right up, step right up. Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.

To Recap:
I thought it would be fun to let you guys guess how much I weigh. It is the name of the blog after all. After all this hard work we deserve a little fun. Every Thurs. I will give you my stats for the week and you can guess what you think the scale will say on Fri. morning. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winners when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of June 16th.

Walked: 9.7 miles

Calories Consumed: From Friday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 11261 calories.

Calories Burned: From Friday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 25343 calories.

30 % of my calories have come from fat. 9% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

43% of my calories came from carbs.

23% of my calories came from protein.


These stats come from a site called FitDay. It's what I am using to log my eating and exercise. I'll tell you more about it later.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
6/21: 272 lbs.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with 5 pounds this week.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I guess 4 pounds, Cheers! ali

ElleTeeJay said...

I think it will be 3.5 this week. Good luck, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

If I did the math correctly, that's 4 pounds. WAY TO GO!
mike

Anonymous said...

Math did me no good last week, so this week I have just a guess! 3lb loss!

~Teresa

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say you'll be 269 but Teresa beat me to it, so I'll say 268. 4 lbs because pulled her quest back.
DAD

Anonymous said...

Ment to say Laura pulled her quest back
DAD again

Anonymous said...

266.5 for a 5.5lb loss.
Evan guesses 270.

Anonymous said...

The math tells me 4lbs, but I am gussing 6lbs - for all I know you could have walked 7 miles today to throw everyone off! Good luck! Heather

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna bid $1 Bob!

er.. wrong game.

Uhm in order to try to overbid everyone.. I'll guess 8 lbs!

Go team Tony!

~Nato

Anonymous said...

I am going with 6.5 lbs!!! Congratulations no matter what the number is. You are doing FABULOUS!!!

Angie