Friday, October 3, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 67



216.4! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of .4 pounds.

Not a huge loss, but a loss none the less! Thus saving me from having to plan and cook all of our meals next week. Once again I say Phew.

Now in my defense I did plan and cook at least 2 meals this week. And I shopped for and planned tonights dinner. And I found a bunch of new recipes for us to try in the next few weeks, so no one can say I'm not doing my part.


You won't be hearing from me much next week. I am in a week long class, which is going to present a whole bunch of problems.

1. Apparently you are well fed at these classes. So I am going to have to exert some serious self control. One part of my plan is to eat at home every morning and skip the pre-class continental breakfast.

2. Since I workout on my lunch break, I am not going to get too many workouts in next week. Which is a bummer since I've finally got myself back into my workout routine at work.

3. Next Saturday is the big 10K race. I am going to have to squeeze in my final runs next week in the evenings after the girls go to bed.

Knowing all these challenges were coming next week was one of my main motivators for pushing hard to have two consecutive losses.

We'll see how next week goes, but I think I may try to get three consecutive weeks of loss starting the following week, as a good run up to Thanksgiving.

I am sad to say that this weeks winner would have been Laura with her guess of 0. I'm not sad that she would have been the winner. In my mind she's always a winner. I am sad that 0 is the closest to what I lost. But like I always say. A loss is a loss.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
10/03 216.4 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8.4 lbs. to go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Hon. Sorry I forgot to vote. I've been doing a lot of painting until late at night.
Love Mom