Thursday, October 2, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 67

It would appear that I am still working off some bad eating over the weekend. I am less then a pound and a half away from having a loss this week. I am doing a 6 mile run this afternoon, 4-miles of it are supposed to be at 9 minute miles. The sweat alone should count for about three pounds of water weight.

As long as I eat well today I should have a chance at a loss.

On the upside, I did my 3-mile run on Tuesday in 26:54. That's the fastest 3-miles I have done since my last 5K race. I was worried my speed has been decreasing as I've increased my miles. Seems those people at Runners World really do know what they are doing! Thanks Runners World.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
10/02 216.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8.8 lbs. to go

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loss of .8 lbs.
Nana Heather

ElleTeeJay said...

Zero...remember, I'm not "in it to win it"...just keeping the number of guesses up.

Anonymous said...

Loss of 1.4 pounds - all that running should add up...

Maybe we can both run like Phoebe when I visit in November...

Kara

Anonymous said...

1.0 lb loss
~Teresa

Andrew is getting fit said...

1.2 pounds down. It won't be long and you'll be lining up a half marathon!