Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Now We Are Cooking

So I baked my first ever apple pie last night and despite doing half the steps wrong it turned out pretty darn good.

To be completly honest I have to admit Laura did all the hard work. She peeled and cut all the apples and then decided to go to yoga class last night. Instead of cleaning up and leaving the pie making to her, I decided to give it a shot.

I know baking an apple pie in a week when I am trying to lose is maybe not the best strategy in the world. But, at least I'm helping out with the cooking!

And despite the pie being "nearly" magnificent, I had just one small slice.

I am sure Laura is rolling her eyes right now. I kind of spent a lot of time going on and on about how good my pie was last night. She may be a little sick of hearing about it by now... but the rest of you...no eye rolling.

Tony
09/30 216.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8.8 lbs. to go

No comments: