Thursday, October 9, 2008

Guess How Much I weigh Contest - Week 68

This has been a long, intense week of classes, so forgive me if I am brief...or incoherent. All my thinking energy is used up.

On the food front I think things are going well, I have actually manged to lose some weight as the week has progressed. That has as much to do with all the sweating I did during my 5-mile run last night in my parents sweat box of a basement as it does with my good eating choices.

And I am making some good eating choices...for the most part. It helps that I am being presented with very reasonable options and that the snacks and things are kept off our tables and kind of hidden away. I have to make an effort to snack.

So my routine has been, eat breakfast at home to avoid the pastries, a light health-ish snack in the mid morning (carrots, cheese and crackers), one trip to the lunch buffet and one trip only, and then I allow myself a pick me up in the afternoon...usually a heavenly mix of cheese and caramel popcorn. Trust my, by 3pm I need some kind of sugar pick me up.

Like I said, I have amazingly lost some weight as the week has progressed...unfortunately, I have not lost anywhere near what I somehow gained over the weekend.

There was no way I was getting away without a gain this week. Mostly because of lack of exercise. Last nights run is the only workout I will manage to squeeze in this week. So the goal here is to be good and minimize the gain. So far, so good.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
10/09 216.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8.8 lbs. to go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

loss of .2
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

.4 gain
Sister Sarah

Anonymous said...

Zero
dad

Anonymous said...

.4 loss
~Teresa