Friday, October 10, 2008

The Weigh-In

220.4! That's what it said on the scale this morning! A gain of 3.6.

I Blame last nights happy hour. Honestly. On Thursday morning I was at 218.8. A good size gain, put down from the 219 I started the week at. So to have gained almost 2 lbs in 1 day seems a lot more like leftover beer weight then it does actually weight gain.

Which should make it easier to get rid of next week.

I have the big 10K race on Saturday. I am a little nervous since I have been so sedentary this week. I got a 6 mile run in on Sunday (in the freezing rain) and a 5 mile run in on Wednesday (in my parents sauna basement). Unfortunately neither run was stellar. They were both a struggle, which is not where I want to be the week of the race.

I am putting on a positive attitude though and I think I can reach my goal to finish in under an hour!

This is the last official event I have on my calender. So I have been thinking about how I am going to change my fitness routine after this and what I am going to do to keep myself motivated...but we'll talk about that next week.

Have a great weekend everybody. Wish me luck at the race.


Tony
10/10 220.4 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great race! The weather looks perfect, it should be a great day.
Nana Heather