Friday, July 25, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 58



218.8. That's what it said on the scale this morning. A gain of 2.4 pounds.

Hate to say I told you so.

Instead of wallowing in self pity. I got up and road my bike to work, despite wet, dirty roads and a threat of torrential down pour.

I got drenched, I got muddy, I got lost and I was late for work and yet it was the best decision I could have made.

It is amazing to me how fast I can start to feel like I am out of shape.

Last week I achieved my greatest physical triumph ever, yesterday I felt like a 300 pound couch potato. I know it's mostly mental. Which means I need to do some serious mental and physical training in the next 5 days if I want to have any hope of a repeat performance at the Brewhouse Triathlon.

Calorie counting starts tomorrow. For reals this time!

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
07/24 218.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
10.8 lbs. to go

No comments: