Monday, July 21, 2008

Race Day Pics And Vids

Me, Evan, Dad And Teresa crossing the finish line.

My Bike To Run Transition


Waiting For Our Heat To Start.




And We're Off!
That's me towards the back with the orange stripe on my suit.




Finishing The Swim.






On The Bike.
Next Time I think I'll Wear a Shirt...'Cause who want to be chasing that?



Bike To Run Transition.



Nearing The Finish Line!
Time Lapse Style.









Evan at the Finish



Dad at the Finish



The Triad of Triumphant Triathletes

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Man you look pleased at the end! And way to go with the sprint finish!

ElleTeeJay said...

Wow...I "whoo-hoo" a lot. Many apologies to anyone watching that video of the finishes. Maybe Tony should post a disclaimer about the audio. Yikes!