Thursday, July 24, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 58

Sadly there will be a gain this week... and it will be significant.

I am at a gain right now and I am on the go from 7am to 10pm with no chance of getting in a workout.

What a lousy way to start my first week of weight loss re-commitment.

Here's how I am looking at it though. This public embarrassment after such a bravado filled announcement is just the kick in the shorts I need to really get things back on track!

Or is that just an excuse?

I know these little bummer bits of info before the contest are not the most motivating to you the guesser either. Sorry 'bout that. If you don't vote this week, be sure to come vote next week. I promise to be full of positivity next week, cause I am working my tail off starting first thing tomorrow morning.

And lets remember I did finish my first triathlon less then a week ago, that's something positive.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.


I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
07/24 216.4 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8.4 lbs. to go

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not as fun to guess today, but I am still on a high for you and your tri finish!

1lb gain

~Teresa

Anonymous said...

1.2 lb gain.
Sister Sarah
*PS - the Aug 10th 5K will not be my first 5K in my lifetime, but my first 5K since I have had a baby, gained a bunch of weight and stopped running :)

Tony said...

Sarah,

When was your first 5K?

Tony