Monday, May 19, 2008

False Bravado

Ok, so I may have been a little too enthusiastic when I promised that I would write down everything I ate over the weekend even when I was out of town. I have to be honest with you, I have no clue what I ate this weekend. I know there were some hamburgers and some hot dogs and some chips and some fruit... Ok let me rephrase that, I have no clue how much I ate this weekend.

I did pretty good. I know there was no binging or eating anything crazy. I am sure that I ate a little more than I should have but no where near as much as some weekends. It was just to hard to keep track with all the different eating schedules and pot lucks and no computer for immediate journaling. I guess next weekend I'll have to bring a note book.

It was a highly active weekend though, so that should help off set a little of my bad eating.

The sun was out, the boats are in the water, I had my wet suit on...It must be summer. Hallelujah!!!

Calorie counting is back on track today. You can follow along here if you would like. It's a fun game.

Tony
05/19: 216.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8.8 lbs. to go

No comments: