Thursday, May 22, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 49

Just three more weeks to the Big Guess How Much I Weigh 1 Year Extravaganza!

This week has gone surprisingly well. I'm not sure if I'll manage a loss this week, but I know I won't have a big gain. Considering how few work outs I have had, not having a huge gain this week is a big accomplishment all in itself.

As things stand right now I am down from last weeks weigh in, so as long as yesterday's eating doesn't catch up with me and I play nice today I should pull out a loss.

Yesterday's Food Journal can be found here.

If you take a look at the journal, you may notice a Dairy Queen Snickers Blizzard buried half way through the day. This was not a slip or binge. This was part of my plan to treat myself to one really premium treat every once and awhile instead of giving in to lots of crummy, unsatisfying snacks.

The Blizzard was to celebrate the successful culmination of the project that has kept me running around like crazy for the last month and a half. And it was delicious!

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of May 19th.


Calories Consumed: From Monday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 7099 calories.

Calories Burned: From Monday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 11437 calories.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
05/22: 216.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8.8 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

.4 loss this week.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

1.0 loss.
The food chart says you had a small blizzard. That is the way to treat yourself once in awhile. You do not need to have the super large sizes which I bet you did before. I am proud of you and your choices. Remember, keeping that weight off has made you faster on the field.
Dad

Unknown said...

1.8 pound loss!

Anonymous said...

.5 lb loss!! Good luck Tony - you are doing fabulous!!

cousin angie

Anonymous said...

1.2 lb loss - That would be a great way to start a holiday weekend!
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

1.4 loss - Good Luck
Nana Heather