Friday, May 23, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 49



215! That is what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 1.8!

I'm extremely happy with this weigh-in. It proves I can eat healthy and lose weight without keeping a hard core workout schedule. Not that I have plans to back off on my work outs, but weeks like this are always a challenge. This inspires me to do my best on busy weeks, instead of writing them off.

My net goal was to try and reach 208 by my birthday, which is next Thursday. I doubt I am going to make that. At this stage, I don't think it would be to healthy for me to lose 7 pounds in one week...despite what we see on Biggest Loser. So, I am revising my goal to try and make it to 208 by the 4th of July.

Our big winner this week is my fellow FatBlogger Webcudgel. Nice Job Charles. Per usual, no prize this week, only 6 votes.

Just for the fun of it, here's a face off between the old me and the new me.


Have a great holiday weekend everybody. Keep your fingers crossed, it may actually get warmer than 80 here in Minnesota. Margarita's here I come.

Tony
05/23: 215 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
7 lbs. to go

1 comment:

Laura N said...

Congrats on the loss Tony! What a difference a year makes. You should be proud of yourself.