Friday, January 25, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 33



217.4! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 1.8 pounds.

The standoff paid off! Considering the scale said 223 on Monday morning, I am extremely happy with this weigh-in.

So here's the plan. I am going to ease up a little for the weekend. No Dairy Queen or double decker ice cream sandwiches, but I am having lunch out tomorrow and breakfast out on Sunday. I'll do my best to play it cool but I'm not going to be in stand off mode. My lovely wife has some delicious and healthy dinners planed for the weekend so that should help too.

Then, on Monday it will be back to standoff mode for one more week. I am now 1.2 pounds above my lowest weight so far and 3.2 pounds above my next goal weight. My goal for next week is to get to at least 216, which will be a new low for me.

The bike was really good exercise this week and I think I may use it for some cross training, but starting Monday it's back to the treadmill and strength training.

Our winner this week is my Dad. Nice job Dad. I've got a super special prize for you. I have a couple of low-fat banana cream pie recipes that I would like to try and you get to be my guinea pig. I'll try and whip one up to get to you next week.

I'm not feeling 100% back on track but I do feel like the train is finally heading in the right direction.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
1/25: 217.4lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
3.4 pounds to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the lost. I see you changed to a yellow tee shirt.
You know you do not have to have french frys at lunch tomorrow.
Looking forward to the low-fat pie, but you are the real winner.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Great job this week! Sorry I did not guess again but I keep getting the email 1 day late :(

ElleTeeJay said...

Great job, baby!