Thursday, January 24, 2008

Standoff - Hour 81

We cleaned out or fridge at work this morning and had a buffet of every junk food breakfeast item you can think of. Toaster Strudel, Pop Tarts, Toaster Scramblers, Pancakes. If it can be cooked in a toaster and eating fro breakfast it was in the buffet.

Me, I had a bowl of cereal and a low fat blueberry muffin. The will power flows strong in this one.

At least so far.

Today is going to be a tough day. I forgot to pack a lunch this morning and I have a meeting right after work so I'll have to eat two meals out.

For lunch I will most likely grab a sandwich and an apple from the coffee shop in our building. The meeting is a church and a light pot luck supper is provided. I'm not sure if I'm going to eat there or grab Subway on the way.

Yesterday was another good day.

I misprogrammed the bike during my workout so I ended up doing 55 minutes on the bike instead of 45. I went 11.77 Miles and burned 704 Calories.

Same old lunch and dinner. Sadly last night was the last of the Potato Hot Dish. Potato Hot Dish you will be missed.

Total Calories For Yesterday: 1928
Total Calories Burned: 4095
Net Calories: -2,167

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tony - you sound like you have regained your will to advance after the holidays. I'm in for two pounds loss this week.

Anonymous said...

2.2 loss for me.
Love Mom