Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Standoff - Hour 33

So far my will power is holding strong.

Last night I had a generous portion of the potato hotdishmy wonderful mother-in-law made before leaving town. It was delicious, but I resisted seconds. I also resisted the leftover pizza in the fridge, the johnny cake on the counter and the ice cream in the freezer.

I was home alone with the girls last night, which is a dangerous situation when cravings strike. But I prevalied.

Total Calories For Yesterday: 1641
Total Calories Burned: 4034
Net Calories: -2,393

I have just finished my bowl of cereal and I am ready to start the day... right after I grab a piece of gum and a glass of water.

I am off to the chiropractor today over lunch so no gym. I'll eat lunch when I get back. To stop me from being tempted to stop and get lunch on the way back to work I will have an apple before I leave. See how I'm thinking ahead.

Tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your self control.
Love Mom