Friday, November 30, 2007

The Weigh-In Week 25



223.4. That is what it said on the scale this morning. A gain of 2.4.

I guess there are two ways to look at this week. I could be happy that I lost more than half of the weight I gained over the Thanksgiving holiday or I could lament the fact that I have had my biggest gain since this whole thing started.

I haven't made up my mind yet.

I guess I am disappointed to still be in this up and down hovering pattern so close to my goal . It's been a month sicne I hit 220.6!!! At the same time that goal is just a number. The real goal is to live a healthy life and I think I am doing that pretty well.

So screw the scale. As long as I continue to exercise and eat better, then I am doing what I need to do. The numbers will come when they come.

Granted I will keep weighing in each week.

Tony
11/30: 223.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
3.4 lbs. to go

1 comment:

ElleTeeJay said...

Be happy that you've lost half of your Thanksgiving weight AND lament the fact that you've had a big gain.

Celebrate the success and use the set-back to motivate additional success!