Thursday, November 29, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Conest - Week 25

I am feeling back on track. Last night was another late night at work and we ordered in pizza, and I did have a candy bar on the way home but other than that I have been a very good boy. The real good news is I have been tracking calories religiously since Monday morning.

I am thinking that I will probably still have a gain this week, from last Wednesdays weigh-in...but, it won't be anywhere near the 5 pounds I reported on Monday.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of November 26th.

Walked / Ran: 10.7 miles

Calories Consumed: From Monday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 5760 calories.

Calories Burned: From Monday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 11884 calories.

22% of my calories have come from fat.
7% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

45% of my calories came from carbs.

33% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
11/29: 221 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
1 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going with a 1 lb loss. Good Luck!! :-)

Cousin Angie

Anonymous said...

I am going to say a 1 pound gain. It was Thanksgiving afterall, and I know how I did.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

.4 lost
Tony i gained 7 lbs while I was in the hospital and did not eat anything. I hope it was all the fluids i was getting in the IV.
Good luck
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

.8 loss.

ElleTeeJay said...

I am going with a loss of 0.2.

Remember GHMIW fans...if Tony gains, we ALL lose.

Anonymous said...

.4 lb gain - Lets hope I am on the wrong side of 0!!
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

I think you did better than you think you did and you have lost 1.4lbs. Good Luck!!

Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

I am going with a loss of 0.5lbs. Good luck!