Monday, July 9, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

Here is the view I woke up to every morning for the past five days. The lake was like glass everyday. As it turns out, little girls waking up at 6am does have it's advantages.

We had the girls feed by 7 and were on the water by 7:30am almost every morning. I got plenty of exercise behind the boat this weekend.


And I ate pretty well too. Here is what my Recipe Wednesday Spoon Bread looked like before we dug in on Saturday night.


Once again the Recipe Wednesday recipe was a big hit. I recommend trying it.




Here are last weeks weigh-in photos as promised. These were taken just minutes after getting off the lake from our first wake boarding session.














I know they're not pretty, but they are a lot prettier than they would have been 6 months ago.












My daughter Ellie helped me update the Blog this weekend. I blame all the spelling errors on her.











I am doing my best to promote an active lifestyle for my girls.










And to promote safe boating.








Tony
7/9: 262.2 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
42.2 lbs. to go

2 comments:

Nato said...

Cute Pics!

I meant the girls of course.. =-P

You are looking better already though.. don't worry about the scale. In the long run, numbers are an indicator of improvement, not the inprovement itself.. You are.

Good seeing you at the movie, sorry we didn't get more of a chance to chat.

~Nato

Em said...

What adorable girls you have Tony! They are so cute! Makes me want one of my own, really soon.

Gotta get the weight off first!

Glad you had fun on the lake. It's amazing how much Michigan and Minnesota look alike.