Friday, July 6, 2007

Weigh In Week 4

Welcome to my perfect day! After work last night My Lovely Wife and I headed back up to the lake. (After a stop to see Transformers, of course.) We woke up this morning to perfect glass on the lake. Did a quick weigh-in and we were on the water by 8am. We skied and wake boarded for a couple of hours. Pure heaven!

Now for the good news.

262.2! That's what the scale said this morning.

That is a loss of 2.8 pounds. 4 straight weeks of losing.

And our winner is Teresa. She nailed 2.8. Congratulations to Teresa for her second win.

For her Karnack like powers of weight guessing, Teresa wins a pan of home made Spoon Bread. To be delivered sometime next week.

Have a great weekend everybody. I'll post some pictures of me at 262.2 when we get home.

Tony
7/6: 262.2 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
42.2 lbs. to go

5 comments:

Em said...

Congrats and I want a Transformers review...how was it?? The husband and I are going to see it tonight or tomorrow and the general consensus is that it was pretty good.

Tony said...

Transformers was good but by no means great. The first hour and a half is very funny action comedy with very little robot action. It is probaly the best part of the movie. I take that back, the best part of the movie is Shiaf Labouf. He is perfectly cast.

When the robots finally show up for the last half of the movie everything falls apart. What little plot there is goes out the window. Which would be fine if the cgi was as breathtaking as we all hoped it would be. Unfortuntly, the shots of the robots fighting are so close up and fast paced, that you can never really get a good glimpse at them. In the end it just gives you a head ache.

All that being said. It is a good summer blockbuster. Go in with slightly lowered expectations and you will love it!

Tony

Em said...

Thanks Tony! I always lower my expectations for these types of movies.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another week of losing! That is fantastic! Heather

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tony! I am going to get to try all kinds of cool food with this contest! We all liked the Flat out! We made it into Pizza.

~Teresa