Thursday, July 5, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 4

Happy day after the 4th. I hope you all had a patriotic day. We spent the day at the lake with family and friends. Once again the power of positive blogging was in full effect. The festive 4th spread included lots of fruit, Portobello mushroom brats and angel food cake. Everyone was doing their best to think and eat a little healthier. It sure makes it a lot easier on me when everyone around me is so supportive. It also helps that a lot of the people in my life are trying to change their own habits.

Here is another sign of my dedication to this project. I am hoping to take the day off on Friday and head back up to the lake Thurs. night (after seeing Transformers, of course). I will be hauling the scale with me to ensure that I can weigh-in. And, thanks to some borrowed bandwidth from my sister I will be able to do a digital weigh-in as well. So the contest is in full effect!


Step right up, step right up. Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.

To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of July 2nd.


Walked: 11.32 miles

Calories Consumed: From Friday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 11532 calories.

Calories Burned: From Friday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 25450 calories.

32% of my calories have come from fat.
10% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

44% of my calories came from carbs.

22% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
7/5: 265 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
45 lbs. to go

11 comments:

ElleTeeJay said...

Just like people who play the same lottery numbers week in and week out, I'm sticking with 3.5...you've got to hit it one of these weeks, right?

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess 3.2 lbs.

Anonymous said...

This weeks guess - 2.8 pounds

~Teresa

Anonymous said...

I am guessing 4lbs!! Good Luck!

Em said...

I am guessing 2.5 lbs. Good luck Tony!

Anonymous said...

3.9
Mom

Anonymous said...

2.6
Evan

Anonymous said...

3.0 you STUD!!

Anthony Hirschman

Anonymous said...

Dad says 2.3

Anonymous said...

Hi Tony, My guess for weight loss on Friday the 6th is 3.5 lbs. Congratulations on your success so far. I am so proud of your determination and for inviting the world to join with you on your transformation journey. By the way the work you did on the house looks awesome. I was impressed by how much the two of you got done while keeping tabs on the girls.

Love ya - Sue

Anonymous said...

I hope I made it in time to be in the competition. I want in on the fun. My guess is 3.7lbs. Good luck Tony. You are an inspiration!

- Katie C.