Thursday, July 12, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Conest - Week 5

I can't believe it is week five already! Time is flying by.

Last night was a lovely evening on the lake. The company outing turned out not to be as crazy as I expected. Instead of a dinner cruise it was an appetizer cruise and the appetizers were pretty well picked over within the first hour and a half. Which made it real easy for me to not over do it with the whole stuffing my face. It also helped that I stuck to my plan, I didn't worry about tracking what I ate and I stopped when I felt full. I even skipped the pie buffet! Now that is willpower.

As best as I can put it together this morning, I had 7 Cream Cheese Won Tons, 7 small chicken skewers, 3 plates of tortilla chips , 5 beers and 1 Seven and Seven... and I let my lovely wife drive home. The last two items are the reason I say "the best I can put it together. Actually it was spread out over the course of five hours, so that makes it a little better.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of July 9th.

Walked: 8.86 miles

Calories Consumed: From Friday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 12578 calories.

Calories Burned: From Friday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 24564 calories.

31% of my calories have come from fat.
10% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

47% of my calories came from carbs.

19% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
7/12: 262.2 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
42.2 lbs. to go

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

3.1 pounds - the math says you will lose more, but I'm guessing that the alcohol could play a factor. Good Luck!
Heather

Anonymous said...

I am guessing 2.7 lbs.

Em said...

I am guessing 3.4 lbs this week.

Keep it up and nice going on those drinks! Sounds like my evening last night... *sigh*

DC Viking said...

I'm going to go with 3.8.

ElleTeeJay said...

This is some seriously compressed voting...I'm going with 2.9. It's a total shot in the dark.

Honestly, I don't know why I bother...we all know Teresa is going to hit right on the nose thanks to that wizardry she calls mathematics.

Anonymous said...

Evan says 2.5 lb

Anonymous said...

3.5 lbs...good luck!

Anonymous said...

Mom says 2.4

Anonymous said...

Dad says 2.1

Tony said...

I am going to guess 3.8 lbs. I know D.C. already has that guess, but I feel good about it. Besides we needed one more guess to get to ten.

Anonymous said...

A lats minute guess from Katie. 2.2lbs