Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Topping The Charts

The website that I use to track my calories and my progress has a couple of simple charts that I think are very telling.

Below is the chart that shows where I am on the healthy body weight scale.See that arrow pointing way off to the right. Yup I am still so far over weight that I am not even on the chart. Talk about good motivation. As I approach 250 I am getting very excited to see the little blue dot show up on the graph. It will be a day for celebration!


Here is the graph that I love to look at every Friday. It shows my weight loss since this past January.


Tony
7/17: 258.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
38.4 lbs. to go

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony,

I suscribe to Men's Haelth and I can give you my old issues.

Matt (your brother-in-law)

PS- Yes I have been watching and I am proud of your progress, keep it up!

Tony said...

Thanks Matt,
That would be great.

Are you guys coming to town this weekend?

Tony

Anonymous said...

I guess I didn't read the back of the envelope. I found out that it was happening three days ago. Regretfully, I am going to be at the Cubs/Diamondbacks game at Wrigley for a Bachelor Party. Wish we could be there, but I had already made the commitment... and paid the $. Try your hardest to have fun without us. We'll see you sometime soon, I hope.

Matt