Thursday, July 19, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Conest - Week 6

I put in a 13-hour day yesterday and still managed to keep my calories under 1900. I took it upon myself to organize dinner for the office in order to ensure we avoided pizza and Chipotle. Aren't I clever. I avoided the trap of working late snacks, but I did have a 400 calorie cookie from Jimmy Johns with my dinner. I think it was a good compromise.

I have no clue how this week is going to go. I have eaten more calories this week then any week since I started this, but I also started running a little on my lunch break. Aprox. 1/2 a mile of my 2.2 mile workout is now running. Not a lot I know but a good start and I am for sure feeling it in my legs.

Oh... and I am in a 4 hour meeting first thing tomorrow morning which means catered breakfast, catered lunch and lots of snacks. God give me strength. I guess the scale will tell to morrow. To tell you the truth I don't have a very good feeling.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of July 16th.

Walked / Ran: 11.2 miles

Calories Consumed: From Friday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 13350 calories.

Calories Burned: From Friday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 24450 calories.

33% of my calories have come from fat.
8% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

44% of my calories came from carbs.

19% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
7/19: 258.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
38.4 lbs. to go

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with 2.4 pounds this week.
I think it's a great idea to start some weight training and toning exercises. The sooner you start with tightening up the loose skin, the easier it will be. Some weeks are harder than others. You handled the food ordering smartly last night. I bet nobody even knew what you were trying to do. I know that your will power will kick in today. Just say NO! I am so proud of you, and am always your biggest supporter.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I am back to guessing this week - vacation week is over!
How about a decline of 1.8 lbs!

~Teresa

Anonymous said...

You have had a busy work week, that makes food choices harder. It also makes weight loss guesses harder. I am going with 2.6 pounds. Good Luck! Heather

Em said...

I am going to say 3 lbs even.

Anonymous said...

I am going with 2.0 lbs this week, good luck!! You are doing great!!

DC Viking said...

All the good guesses have been taken. I'm going to say 1.5lbs.

ElleTeeJay said...

I am going to go with 3.2. Go, sweetie, go!