Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Down In The Slumps

This hitting slump is getting ridiculous! I even hit the batting cages before the game last night, but it was no help. I was 0 for 3 at the plate. Only one of the three was a legitimate hit and even that one was a bad golf swing.

I have got to get out of my head and just start swinging without thinking for a little while. I do think I will try to hit the batting cages again though. If nothing else, it's some exercise. I can feel it in my arms a little this morning.

Which reminds me.

I think it is time for me to start adding some toning exercises to my routine. Weights, sit-ups and push-ups. When I was at my heaviest my skin was stretched to the limit so everything on me was pretty firm.... large but firm. Now that I am losing the weight I am starting to feel all flabby. In some ways I feel fatter than when I was 280.

I am going to try to figure out some new workouts this week and start in earnest after the big party we are throwing this weekend. I'll let you know what I figure out. I'm tempted to buy a bunch of men’s health magazines and try all the exercises, just to see if they work. Could be a fun experiment.


Tony
7/17: 258.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
38.4 lbs. to go

No comments: