Friday, April 3, 2009

The Weigh-In Week 91



228.2! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 1.4 pounds!

Dang! This calorie counting works. Or maybe it's just a symbol of my new commitment. Either way I couldn't be happier. I was really worried about this mornings weigh in, especially after a day of no exercise and eating off routine. But I did really good yesterday. I didn't snack at all and had a sensible breakfast and lunch.

It's going to be tough to keep this momentum going. I'm out of the office a lot next week, which is going to make working out tough, then it's Easter and then Laura and I are taking a little mini vacation. But I am determined to stay on task and to continue tracking my calories. I think that is going to be in important routine over the next few weeks when all my other routines go out the window.

Looks like my sister would have been the winner this week. Nice job sis.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
4/3 228.2 lbs
NEW GOAL: 220
8.2 to go

2 comments:

South Beach Steve said...

Congratulations on the loss - that is great!

Ron said...

Congrats on the loss!!