Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Adding Up

So I tracked my calories all weekend and somethings not adding up...or adding up too much.

According to the numbers I should have lost a pound over the weekend...instead I gained a pound and a half.

Hmmm.... two possible reasons.

1. I ate dinner at 10pm last night after fiddling with the shower for almost 3 hours. Tried to install all new fixtures and was half way through before I realized the new stuff didn't fit the old pipes. Instead of calling a plumber I put all the old stuff back... so now we have a shower that looks exactly the same, only really, really clean.

2. I probably didn't catch every thing I ate all weekend in my tracking. Although I can't imagine I'd be off by nearly 6,000 calories over just 2 days.

I'll be really interested to see what the scale says tomorrow.


And before you say anything, I know in the short term there is a lot more to what the scale says besides calories in and calories out, but I have to find some way to make counting calories interesting, at least in the beginning until it becomes routine again.

Tony
3/30 229.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 220
9.6 to go

No comments: