Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Peaks and Valley's

Today's Calorie Report:
From Friday to Monday I consumed 10,390 calories and burned 15,487 calories.
A net loss of 5,097 Calories.
And yet I am still up 1.8 from Friday.

I have another explanation, my Friday weigh-in may have been wrong. When I first stepped on the scale Friday morning it showed a number a few pounds higher then what it said after I took a shower. Since I don't always trust our scale, I like to step on it at least twice...or until I get a number I like. I wonder if the scale needs new batteries?


Enough about the minutia. Here's the really scary stuff!

This is a chart of my weight over the last two years. Keep in mind the range is much smaller on the second chart. But still, that line has been going the wrong way for too long.



Tony
3/31 229.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 220
9.6 to go

1 comment:

South Beach Steve said...

It looks like it is about time to start another downward trend. Life is full of peaks and valleys - when it comes to weight loss, in the end, you just gotta have more downward trends than upward trends.