Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 91

It's guessing time!!!

Lets just assume that I was right about my scale being wrong last week and say for guessing purposes that last weeks weight should have been 2 pounds higher. Plan your guesses accordingly.

Oh and I am at an all day off-site creative blowout tomorrow which means no workout. =(

Here's something I bet you never thought you'd see again, stats!

Stats for the week of March 30th.


Calories Consumed: From Friday morning through Wednesday. night I have consumed aprox. 14629 calories.

Calories Burned: From Monday morning through Wednesday night I have burned aprox. 23690 calories.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
4/1 229.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 220
9.6 to go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going for a loss this week!! -1 lb!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

1.4 lb loss.
Sister Sarah

Anonymous said...

.8 lbs, double my usual guess
Dad

Mom said...

1.2 lb loss
Love Mom