Friday, March 27, 2009

The Weigh-In Week 90

229.6! That's what it said on the scale this morning! A loss of nothing....also a gain of nothing.

I have no clue how it happened. Maybe counting calories has the effect of magically making them disappear. Or maybe I willed the scale to show me a good number so hard that it was forced to do my bidding.

I was up as high as 232 this week and the numbers were not coming down no matter what.

Now that I think about it we had a lot of heavy pasta dinners this week, that may have been part of the high weigh-ins.

Any which way I'm a lot happier this morning than I expected to be.

I am going to continue counting calories for a while. I need to start stringing some losses together and get my positive attitude and momentum back.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
3/27 229.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
9.6 to go

No comments: