Thursday, March 26, 2009

Guess Howe Much I Weigh Contest - Week

This week has been udder chaos. We have been trying to re-grout our shower, and what was supposed to be a half day project has now stretched into almost two weeks!

And I can't believe I'm saying this I am going to have another gain this week.

I didn't even want to post today because I realize what a broken record I'm starting to sound like.

Heck even typing the phrase broken record makes me sound like a broken record since I've used it about 50 times in the last year.

I have no clue what happened this week. I ate kind of bad over the weekend, but no worse then some other recent weekends, and I was really good during the week. I got all my workouts in and was great about watching what I eat.

And yet, I can't lose anything this week. I am extremely disappointing to report that I will almost assuredly post a weight over 230 tomorrow.

The thing that scares me the most is not that weight, it's not knowing how I got here this week. And that not knowing has driven me back to calorie counting.

I need to really figure out what's going on, and that is the only way it's going to happen.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
3/20 229.6 lbs
NEW GOAL:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loss of .2. Good luck Hon. I think counting calories is a good idea.
Love Mom