Thursday, April 9, 2009

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest Week 92

I'm still counting calories. Unfortunately I don't have time to add them up right now. So it's back to blind guessing. I'm in the exact same situation I was in last week. I've had a pretty good week, but I'm in another all day offsite meeting today so no workout today or tomorrow.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
4/9 228.2 lbs
NEW GOAL: 220
8.2 to go

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you lost 1.4 lbs last week - I will guess another 1 lb this week - Good Luck!

~Teresa

Ron said...

1.2 loaa this week!

Dad said...

.8 loss
Love Dad

Mom said...

.6 loss
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

1.2 loss
- Nana Heather