Friday, September 26, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 66



Wheew! No cooking for me this week!

216.8! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 2.2 pounds.

And a loss of 1.8 from my Thursday morning weigh-in.

I am going to have to keep up these hard runs on Thursdays. They sure seem to help with the weigh-ins.

Now I just have to keep it going for next week.

As for Laura's "consequence", I agree it was an excellent idea. It's not a bad idea in general for Laura and I to get back to planing and cooking more healthy meals.

We haven't been eating that bad at home, but we have been in a "slap it together at the last minute" mode for a few months now. So we we'll talk this weekend about both of us taking a more active roll in meal planing and prep.

Big weekend this weekend. No painting!!

We are however spending the day tomorrow getting ready for winter at the lake. Which means taking out the docks and boat lifts. Good thing I've been back to the gym this week.

And I have to do an 8-mile run on Sunday. Luckily my Dad has said he's in for the run. We'll see if my brother-in-law wants to join us.


Looks like Mom had the closest guess this week with 1.6.

Have a great weekend everybody.
Tony

Tony
09/16 216.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8.8 lbs. to go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Hon.
What is my prize?
Love Mom