Thursday, September 25, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 66

I am getting a little nervous. I am down this week, but much less than I thought I would be by now. In fact I am down less then a pound.

I'm doing a 5-mile speed work run today so that should help. If I eat well today I should be fine tomorrow. I kind of thought this would be a breeze.

Well, it's no fun if there's no drama.

I still don't know what Laura will decide for the Official Consequence. She'll be making her decision sometime today. Again I am a little nervous. When I first proposed this idea, I figured it would be enough motivation that I would lose a ton and never have to worry about the Consequence. So in my mind the wilder the better. Now that there is a real chance that I might have to face the Consequence...well some of those options look very frightening.

Positive thoughts everybody.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
09/15 219 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
11 lbs. to go

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

loss of 1 lb!. You can do this!!

~Teresa

Anonymous said...

1.4 lb loss
Sister Sarah

Anonymous said...

Loss of .8
Nana Heather

ElleTeeJay said...

My guess is even-up. Zero loss. (Really...just voting to up the number of votes)

Anonymous said...

1.2
Dad

Anonymous said...

1.6 lb loss
Love Mom