Monday, September 22, 2008

The House is Done...Almost




As far as I am concerned the house is done.

The front windows still need to be scrapped...but that's not painting...and my godsend of a father-in-law said he would take care of that today.

There is also a tiny little bit of trellis under the porch that needs to be painted, bit I don't count that as part of the house. It's like fencing...or something.

So I declare the house painted.

Which means I don't have to burn the house down.

Luckily it was a beautifully weekend for painting and with Laura's parents in town to help, everything went extremely well.

I even managed to squeeze in a 4 mile run on Sunday morning.

On the downer side, both girls were sick this weekend and I seem to have caught their cold. Which made for a pretty miserable Sunday night.

So far we have had some pretty out there suggestions for consequences for failing at the Two Week Weigh In Challenge. I think Kara's suggestion wins the originality prize.

You have until Wed. to get your suggestions in. Laura will announce her decision on Thursday morning. (I should really discuss these things with her first I suppose, instead of just roping her into my schemes without her knowledge. Sorry Sweetie.)

I am starting to get a little nervous about this challenge...so it's off to the Gym for me.

Tony
08/22 219 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
11 lbs. to go

3 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

The house is looking great.

Anonymous said...

The house looks great, sorry to hear you are sick... so am I! I was wondering if I got it from Ellie's runny nose. Hope everyone in the house is better by tomorrow!
~ Nana Heather

Anonymous said...

Your house looks beautiful! Good job. Thank God for your inlaws Donna and Marty.
Love Mom