Friday, August 15, 2008

THe Weigh-In Week 61



216.8! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A gain of .8

Not bad considering how bad I thought it was going to be.

I'm sure my big run yesterday helped.

I completed my first 5 mile run yesterday. I finished 5 miles in 46 minutes on the treadmill. It was also my first speed work workout. I burned nearly 900 calories during the run and probably sweated out 4 gallons of water.

This Sunday is supposed to be my first 6-mile run. Even two months ago 6-miles would have seemed impossible to me...now it just seems scary, but doable. It's not going to be fast, but I plan on finishing.

Wish me luck.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
08/14 216.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8.8 lbs. to go

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Enjoy the run!

john - from fat to fit said...

That's awesome Tony! Keep it up and you'll be at 10 miles before you know it.