Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Guess How Much I weigh Contest - Week 61

Same old story...different week. I can almost guarantee there is going to be a gain this week. I got busy, I got off track, and I ate out a few to many times...compounded by the fact that I didn't offset the eating out by eating way better on the none eating out days.

Operation; Eat It pretty much fell by the way side as well, which didn't help.

The good news is I continued to exercise without even a second thought despite the hectic week and I never fell into a binge situation which I have been want to do when I know a gain is inevitable.

Two steps forward, one step back.

The other good news? Life gets back to a normal schedule tomorrow, so I am back on track with Operation:Eat It and calorie tracking. We are on a staycation next week, and I plan to work super hard to stick to my workout routines and not snack myself to death. If you live in Minnesota and have an wild desire to do some house panting next week drop me a line. I hear it's good exercise.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
08/14 216 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.Tony

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

.4Lbs
Dad

Anonymous said...

.2 lb loss
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

.6lb loss
Teresa

Anonymous said...

0 loss - even
Sister Sarah

Anonymous said...

I believe in inertia - a .5 loss.

Kara