Thursday, August 21, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest Week 62

Hello.

It's been a while.

Let me reintroduce myself.

I'm the guy who can run 6 miles.

All at once.

Without walking.

In under 1 hour.


Sorry I've been absent all week. I may have forgot to mention that while on vacation I was taking a vacation from writing as well.

I am also taking a break from 10k training with the exception of the 6 mile run I made on Monday...which was awesome. I finished the run in 59:56...that still counts as under an hour!

We've been using our vacation to paint our house and I hurt everywhere...which is the main reason I am taking a break from the running this week. I am seriously soar from spending so much time on a ladder, painting over my head.

I will be getting back on track with running, eating, and writing next week.

As for this weeks weigh-in, I have no clue what to expect. I am thinking a little gain. I don't think all the painting is going to offset the big dinners and margaritas (it is vacation after all!).

So once again your guess is as good as mine.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
08/21 216.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8.8 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.Tony

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vacation! I forgot you were on vacation - Is the house painting finished??

.6lb loss
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

.4Lbs loss
I have had a bad week in the weight dept also. I am at the top end of where I like to be, with a weekend coming and 2 dinners out.
good luck
dad

Anonymous said...

.2 loss
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

1.0 loss
Sister Sarah

Anonymous said...

1.2 loss - I am optimistic after that FANTASTIC run on Monday, plus all the painting! Good Luck, give the girls a kiss for me, & see you on Monday! Nana Heather