Thursday, July 31, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 59

I finally started tracking calories on Monday. Better late than never.

So far, "Operation: Eat It" has gone well. With the exception of yesterday, I have felt strong and satisfied all week.

I had a crazy day yesterday which threw me off my schedule a bit and I found myself having some weird cravings. I also biked, ran and swam for 20 minutes each yesterday so I worked up quite an appetite. So a little higher calorie count yesterday, but still looks like I am on track for a loss tomorrow.

Today is my last day of workouts before my two days of rest before big race number 2 on Sunday.

I am thinking I'll do weight lifting for my upper body and a short run on the treadmill. Running was by far my weakest event two weeks ago, so I am working extra hard to mentally and physical improve my run.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of May 19th.


Calories Consumed: From Monday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 7068 calories.

Calories Burned: From Monday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 12085 calories.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
07/31 218.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
10.8 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

loss of 1.6 lbs

Sorry the Wii was so mean :( Come back anytime to show it your changes!

~Teresa

Anonymous said...

1.2 lb loss!! Good Luck!

cousin angie

Anonymous said...

1.4 loss. Good Luck!
Nana Heather

Andrew is getting fit said...

2 pounds!

Anonymous said...

A 1 pound loss this week, with more to follow on next week!

Kara

Anonymous said...

2.8 lb loss this week. I know you have been working hard.
Love Mom

ElleTeeJay said...

I'm going with 2.6. Good luck, sweetie!

ElleTeeJay said...

BTW, Teresa...I'd love to come back and give the Wii Fit another shot. Totally fun evening out!

I'll be there as long as certain triathletes promise not record video of me hula-hooping with their cell phones....even if they delete it right away.

You know who you are... :)