Friday, May 2, 2008

The Wife Weighs In...Week 26

Howdy, GHMIW fans!

Another quick update from me. My big fundraiser is next weekend, and things are hectic. Too hectic. But, this is what happens every April through June. By the time July rolls around things will calm down a little.

Only hit the gym twice this week, once for yoga. I don't hope for much better numbers next week due to a number of late nights at work. I'll do what I can, but if I can't make it, that's okay.

No loss or gain this week, which is good. Stressful times are a trigger for me, so this is a success!Considering everything that is going on, if I can maintain my loss again next week I will be pleased. In my mind, this is just part of the real-life roller coaster. A girl needs to be realistic about her goals in challenging times.

Have a great weekend!
Laura
a.k.a., Elle Tee Jay


My update:
4/25/08: 183.4 pounds
5/02/08: 183.4 pounds
Total loss: 44.0 pounds
Next goal: 182.0 pounds

No comments: