Friday, May 2, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 46



215.4. That is what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of .8 pounds.

Missed it by that much!

This was week two of my goal to lose at least one pound for three weeks. I am a little disappointed that I didn't make the extra .2 pounds to keep the goal, but in the spirit of the goal this was still a decent loss for the week. Especially considering I started out the week with a massive gain from bad eating over the weekend.

The intention of setting a goal of losing 1 pound a week for three weeks was to stop the cycle of loss and gain that I have been in lately. I feel like I am still on track to stick with that goal. If I can post a loss three weeks in a row, I'll be feeling pretty good.

I'd also really like to get to a new low by my birthday at the end of this month. Which means I have to continue to lose or maintain for the next four weeks.

This should be a good weekend for maintaining the healthy lifestyle. I have my 2nd 5K race tomorrow and then I am hoping to get some yard work done. Sunday, if everything works out, I might even get in some softball practice. So it should be a good active weekend.

Wish me luck for the race tomorrow, I feel like I am going to need it. I am not to confidant about living up to my time from the first 5k. I plan to let my Dad set the pace tomorrow and then I'll do my best to keep up.

Our winner this week is my sister with a guess of 1.2. It was Sarah's birthday yesterday so it seems only appropriate that she walks away with the honors this week. Although no prize. Happy Birthday Sis. Hope you had a good one.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
05/02: 215.4 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
7.4 lbs. to go

P.S.
Anybody have any idea when Spring is going to arrive? Stop with the snow already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not think that I should have won because I went over. I did have a great b-day though. Thanks!
Sarah

Tony said...

I forgot my own rules!

I was your birthday though, so we can bend the rules for that.