Thursday, May 1, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 46

Did I mention how much I love cross training?

Despite some questionable travel eating over the weekend, I am on track to follow through on week two of my goal to lose 1 pound a week for three weeks. It was looking a little iffy at the beginning of the wee.k

I am sure that biking 14 miles and swimming 1.2 miles yesterday was a big help in making up for the excess weekend calories.

Swimming went much better last night. I made my quarter mile swim without to much trouble. I guess I just needed last week to get back into the "swim" of things.

I think I finished my quarter mile swim in less than 9 minutes. I say "I think" because I may have lost count of my laps and missed a quarter mile by one lap. There was also some confusion over wether the pool was messured in meters or yards. I am pretty sure now that it is yards.

Anyway, that is a really long way of saying I am really happy with last nights swim.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.


I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
05/01: 216.2 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8.2 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

2Lbs
Dad

Anonymous said...

Bob beat me to 2lbs so I am going upwards from there and saying it will be 2.2 lbs. Good luck

Sue

Anonymous said...

I am going with 3lbs...good luck!

cousin angie

Anonymous said...

2.6 lbs
~Teresa

ElleTeeJay said...

2.4 for me, babe!

Anonymous said...

2.8lbs
Nana Heather

Anonymous said...

1.2. I hope that it is more but I am trying to win!
Sister Sarah

Anonymous said...

1.4 loss for me.
Love Mom